|| all is for his glory ||

do you ever marvel at the way god seems to weave things together, and connects us to different things? i feel like that is my life...everyday! once again i sit here amazed at how the lord moves. in the past few days as i was putting together a video to share with you all of how the lord is at work in the nations, i got somewhat sidetracked - which is VERY unsual for me :) and went off on a tangent to discover the writer of a song that will forever remind me (and many others) of this season of life and this discipleship training school.
the song is called “all is for your glory” and it tells of how our whole life is for the glory of god, that we can go and be put anywhere because life is all about bringing glory to god. through my searching out the writer i found an article that she wrote. in the article she talks about when she was part of a team worshiping and praying together in kansas city, at the international house of prayer (ihop), during this particular prayer set they were praying from psalm 84 as their foundation for prayer. during this prayer set the lord spoke to her something that changed her life forever, he spoke that it didn’t matter where she was geographically, whether it be at home with her family or singing on a prayer set, that the important thing is that all that her life is brings god glory! resulting in the songs inception. this song has been a constant reminder, encouragement and challenge to me this year!
as i read over the part of the article about psalm 84 it seemed to almost jump out at me..i kept thinking why does this resonate so well with me? then i realised..that psalm 84 was the exact passage that the lord spoke to me months ago for this dts. i couldn’t believe it. the song that was a theme for my life in this season was written out of the passage the lord spoke to me as the foundation of our school!  
my prayer is that you will be encouraged that it doesn’t matter where you are in the world or what you are doing but be reminded that god’s glory is in you and you have the power and influence to make a difference exactly where you are!





5 comments:

  1. Lori! So happy to get this so I can watch the video over and over. Thank you for sharing with us at YWAM Publishing today. It was so encouraging to hear what our mighty God is doing all around the world. Bless you. Love, Terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love you Terry! thank you for all your encouragement!!

      Delete
  2. Lori this was lovely! I feel like you picked up my life where I left off :) BUT one day, I hope to do at least one leg of the journey with you :) You have made us so proud. Your devotion and love of Jesus is a beacon for us all :) Can't wait to see and hear more at Christmas :) Peace & Love, Mo <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing video, Lori! It's awesome to see how the Lord gives his very best when you answer his call. "I will show you great and mighty things which you have not seen"!! I had to re-watch and pause to see what that was walking on the line!
    sending love and prayers your way, Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Lori. It's an honor to connect with you. I'm believing God will continue using you to equip the saints, to pour out His love on others and to increase your fruitfulness.

    Blessings,
    Tim

    ReplyDelete