let's try this again!!

As many of you might remember last year on my 30th birthday I wanted to do something a bit different to celebrate!! I decided to invite my friends and family around the world to participate in a day of Random Acts of Kindness on my behalf and called it "project 30". I wanted my love for each of you and the nations to be celebrated as I hit 30!! 

It was so successful that I wanted to do it again this year for my birthday!! 

Would you PLEASE JOIN ME once again to see the nations blessed as we participate in doing Random Acts of Kindness for those that we meet on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10TH! My hope this year is to see people all over the world join in this endeavour (hoping for 31 people in 31 nations) to take part in this! When you do would you please email (canadianlor@hotmail.com), text, facebook or comment here on my blog about what you did and how people responded!! It doesn't have to be something super extravagant but something as simple as baking cookies for you friend, buying a cup of coffee for the person behind you at your local coffee shop, helping a neighbour take out their trash etc makes such a difference BUT no matter what it is I want to hear about it and celebrate your act of kindness!

Thanks for participating, I am thankful for each one of you in my life and the impact you have made :) 


love, Lor xx


0 comments: